This DeWalt DW682K 110 volt biscuit jointer gives you the highest accuracy, thanks to its grooving cutter and rack and pin adjustment system. The cutter is tungsten carbide-tipped for long-lasting quality, while the jointer cuts for No. 0, 10 and 20 biscuit sizes. This versatile jointer has a 90-degree fence adjustment, as well as an adjustable height angle guide. The shavings bag and dust extraction spout help to keep your workspace clean and the jointer come with a hardy carry case for simple storage and transportation.
The biscuit jointer has the added feature offence adjustment at angles of between zero and 90 degree. It also has built-in cutting depths 10 mm and 20 mm, with additional adjustment functions for complete accuracy. Where more conventional woodwork tools like dowels often lack efficiency and create weak joints because there is too little long grain found in the wood, the DeWALT DW682K Biscuit Jointer achieves the art of making stronger joints by utilising six glue surfaces.
- Rack and pinion control for accurate vertical adjustment and fence alignment
- A power input of 600 watt
- Rack and pinion control
- Preset cutting depths for 0, 10 and 20 biscuit sizes with additional fine adjustment for optimal accuracy
- Grooving setting with up to 20 mm depth of cut
- Mitre fence that remains attached in all applications
- Spindle lock mechanism for quick and easy blade changes